Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Cheater Fudge

I named this recipe Cheater Fudge. Because you'll be cheating on your old fudge recipes with this one.

2 ingredients. 2 minutes.

In a microwaveable bowl, combine 1 can sweetened condensed milk and 1 pkg semi-sweet chocolate chips. Microwave for 2 minutes.

EASY.


Pull out of the microwave and stir well, then pour into an 8x8 pan. Of course my 8x8 was being used for something else so I used a pie plate. Use what ya got.

Let it set (or lick the spoon like I did).

I could not believe how simple this was and actually worked.

Variations:
---Add 1 pkg of chopped walnuts. YUM.
---For rocky road fudge, stir in a handful of marshmallows before microwaving,
then another handful while stirring it all after melting.
Add 1 pkg of chopped walnuts and spread in pan to cool.
Resist the urge to just eat it by the spoonful.

Now, go to the store, buy the stuff, and make yourself some Cheater Fudge!
**the pics in this post are from google. We ate the fudge too fast for me to get any photos of it.


1 comment:

  1. I am a chocoholic and I will have to try this. It's too easy not to. I'll add the walnuts though. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Happy to have you here at the Zucchini Summer Blog! :)