Monday, May 14, 2012

Menu Monday

Sometimes I am in such a menu slump.  Blegh.  This week I have it planned out though, after looking at sale ads and planning somewhat around that.  

Here's what we are having:

Monday--Husband is making potato soup, strawberries
Tuesday--Pulled Pork BBQ sandwiches, corn/black bean salad
Wednesday--Meatloaf (I need a good recipe!), mashed potatoes, broccoli
Thursday--Leftovers, cooked carrots
Friday--Spaghetti
Saturday--Dinner: Marinated and then grilled chicken, hopefully zucchini/pepper/onion skewers, blackberry cobbler
Sunday--Pitch in at church, I'm taking cooked carrots
Sunday Dinner--Frozen pizza,

Snacks and lunch things at home:
Granola bars
Popcorn
Cucumbers
Bell Peppers
Veggie Dip
Strawberries
Colby Jack Cheese
Pepper Triscuits
Yogurts
Mandarin Oranges
Pretzel sticks

Do you have a menu plan for the week?  Share the link in the comments, I'd love to check it out and get new ideas.  Also, if you have a tried and true meatloaf recipe, well I could really use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy to have you here at the Zucchini Summer Blog! :)