Wednesday, February 12, 2014

1,000 and counting... [pinterest]

Something fun happened this week....














I had my 1,000th pin onto my Quotes/Inspiration/Funnies board.



(Apparently what did NOT happen was me learning how to properly size a screenshot)

I have lots of other pinterest boards...teaching things, beauty/fashion, crafts, kids parties, and so on.  But I find myself drawn to the funny stuff the most, and it's been the first board to reach 1,000 pins!

I chose the special 1,000th carefully...it had to be Grumpy Cat!
Frozen, Disney Frozen, Disney Frozen Grumpy Cat, Grumpy Cat build snowman, Grumpy Cat


If you are on pinterest you can follow the funnies here

Do you have a board of funny stuff on Pinterest?  Leave the link in the comments so I can follow you.  I love to laugh!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats! That is super exciting!!!! I love how Pinterest grows so fast! It is my favorite social media!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be a fun lady! I don't even have a funny board on Pinterest. I'll have to go look for something to Pin. I should go stalk your board. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure the internet was created just so we could look at funny pictures. :) It makes the hard days not so hard.

      Delete
  3. Congrats! I finally started doing more with pinterest, so I am nowhere near that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure that with enough time wasted on Pinterest, you too can reach 1,000 pins on one board. LOL :)

      Delete

Happy to have you here at the Zucchini Summer Blog! :)