Monday, April 14, 2014

Just the Facts (Our favorite non-fiction children's book)

Today's letter of the day is J.  I was trying to think of a good "j" topic and finally realized I needed to follow that old writing advice of "Write what you love."  Well, I love BOOKS.  All books really but especially children's books.

So today we're doing Just the Facts....and I'm sharing my preschooler's favorite non-fiction book.

Wiggling Worms at Work
We purchased it from For Small Hands, one of my favorite places to shop for the kids. They offer a lot of Montessori supplies, games, activities, and books.  I'm not an affiliate for them or anything, we just love their stuff!
For Small Hands

This Wiggling Worms at Work book has illustrations that are well done and our son has enjoyed having it read to him since he was 2 years old.  For $6, it was a great non-fiction book to add to our collection!

If you have kids interested in the outdoors, bugs, or worms, you'll want to grab a copy of this book!  Like I said, it is $6 where we bought it or you may be able to find it at Amazon or even a yard sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy to have you here at the Zucchini Summer Blog! :)